Cycling Pro 4 CHANNELS, ELECTROSTIMULATION, SPECIAL SPORTS
4 CHANNELS ELECTROTHERAPY | 270 PROGRAMS
58 FITNESS | 53 SPORT | 46 CYCLING SPECIAL | 36 BEAUTY | 23 MICROCURRENTS | 18 SERIAL SEQUENTIAL STIMULATION | 13 FACE-SKIN | 12 TENS AND PAIN | 7 ACTION NOW | 3 REHAB | 1 IONOPHORESIS
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Developed at the side of the best athletes in the world of road cycling, track cycling and mountain biking, Cycling Pro is the electrostimulator conceived for those who live on the pedals.
The CYCLING PRO electrostimulator is a device dedicated to cyclists who want to feel good and feel healthy during their cycling activity.
The specific programs for cycling are divided into four big macro-areas…
“PHYSICAL TRAINING” AREA
34 programs to improve the muscular qualities of the cyclist, taking into account the specific needs of those who practice road cycling or mountain biking.
The main objectives of this section are:
– increase strength and allow to direct the work of the muscle fibers to the specialty practiced;
– prevent and reduce the risk of joint traumas and muscle injuries;
– allow the cyclist to better withstand long bike rides;
– improve the specific strength and thus the ability of a spurt and sprint, as well as the ability of endurance strength, and necessary for example to tackle climbs;
– provide specific trainings for the upper limbs, especially for those who practice mountain biking and are subjected to continuous vibrations of the handlebars.
4 programs to treat the traumas and the recurring ailments in cycling. Specific protocols are included to:
– relieve muscle tension on the cervical area and the shoulders;
– promote recovery after lesions and muscle contractures;
– relieve muscle and joint back pains;
– treat knee inflammations.
6 programs dedicated to relax and loosen the tired muscles. In particular these programs aim to:
– relieve the contracted muscle at the end of the training and/or competition;
– speed recovery between two sessions if you practiced competitions or stage races;
– give relief to the neck and shoulders when they are particularly tense because of the hours spent in the saddle.
2 programs aimed to drastically reduce the number of injuries and the main musculoskeletal ailments of the cyclist.
In particular these programs aim to:
– stabilize the patella to prevent knee inflammation;
– strengthen the abdominal muscles to prevent lumbagos.
SPORT - Capillarization, Warm-up, Pre-competition warm-up, Active recovery, Maximum strength, Endurance strength, Explosive strength, Aerobic endurance, Reactivity, Post-competition recovery, Decontracting, Hypertrophy
SPECIAL SPORT CYCLISM
– PHYSICAL TRAINING ROAD BIKE
– PHYSICAL TRAINING MOUNTAIN BIKE
Speed stenght endurance
– PAIN and INJURIES
FITNESS - Firming, Bio-Pulse firming, Sculpting, Bio-Pulse sculpting, Toning, Mass building, Body sculpting, Definition, Jogging, Anaerobic fitness, Aerobic fitness, Cramp prevention
BEAUTY - Drainage, Bio-Pulse drainage, Lipolysis, Post-pregnancy lipolysis, Toning massage, Connective massage, Swollen arms, Face capillaries, Skin tone improvement, Post-pregnancy drainage, Post-pregnancy firming, Breast firming, Breast sculpting, Lifting effect
REHAB - Quadriceps atrophy (with knee prosthesis), Recovery after ACL surgery, Shoulder subluxation prevention
G-PULSE - Breast microlifting, Cleavage microlifting, Face microlifting, Skin elasticity, Cellulite, Bioskin collagen, Wrinkles
Eye wrinkles, Expression wrinkles, Stretch marks, Nail strengthening, Bio peeling, Hematoma
TENS and PAIN - Conventional antalgic tens, Modulated antalgic tens, Endorphinic tens, Menstrual pain, Chronic pain, Cervical pain, Muscle pain, Knee pain, Scapulohumeral periarthritis, Chronic lumbago, Bursitis-tendinitis, Osteoarthritis
MICROCURRENTS - Epicondylitis, Scapulohumeral periarthritis, Muscle restoration, Contusion, Hedema, Skin ulcera, Sciatica, Lumbago, Brachial neuralgia, Acute pain, Articular pain, Stiff neck, Whiplash, Cervical spondylosis, Shoulder sprain, Carpal tunnel, Knee sprain, Osteoarthritis, Ankle sprain, Achille tendon inflammation, Patella tendon inflammation, Rotator cuff inflammation, Tendon inflammation
IONOPHORESIS - IONOPHORESIS
“3S” SERIAL SEQUENTIAL STIMULATION
The “3S” program list includes 18 parameter combinations. The “3S” programs are characterized by a delay activation of the channels 3 and 4 compared with the
channels 1 and 2. The Serial Sequential Stimulation permits to stimulate the musculature in kinetic chain thanks to the differentiated activation times of the
muscular groups involved.
The Action Now program list includes 7 parameter combinations. This mode is suggested in sport field for athletic preparation where you wish to add the
muscular contraction induced by a stimulator to a work made with overloads in dynamic and isometric form.
TENS ELECTRODE POSITIONING
|KNEE PAIN A B C|
|LOWER BACK PAIN A B|
EMS ELECTRODE POSITIONING